13 September 2017

COLORING SHEET: CRUCIFORM CARPET PAGE (1 of 4)

Many of the great Evangelaries illuminated in Ireland and Northumbria in the Early Middle Ages contain entire pages filled with ornament arranged into crosses and other Christian symbols. Art historians call these carpet pages. This is a coloring sheet of a carpet page composed of my own Celtic knot, key and braid patterns.

If you like this, please consider purchasing my coloring book Christian Labyrinths, which contains 30 pages of similar works of art.

Click on the thumbnail image to download the file; this is formatted as a 300dpi bitmap image on and 8 1/2" × 11" page that can be printed and photocopied.



See this web page for more coloring sheets.

***

I hold the copyright to these images, and I permit them to be downloaded, printed and copied only for use as coloring sheets. Printed copies must be distributed for free. If you want to use them in any other way, you must first receive my permission. Posting the images to a web log or sharing them on a social medium is encouraged so long as it links back to my web page.

I do not charge for downloading the files. However, a donation is suggested. This should be proportionate to the number of files downloaded and the number of copies made of them.



If you are unable to make a donation, I ask that you at least subscribe to my newsletter by e-mailing danielmitsuiartist at gmail dot com.