18 March 2017

COLORING SHEETS: CRUCIFIXION

Here are two coloring sheets based on my drawing and letterpress print of the Crucifixion:

 

More coloring sheets are available here.
I hold the copyright to these images, and I permit them to be downloaded, printed and photocopied only for use as coloring sheets. Printed copies must be distributed for free. If you want to use them in any other way, you must first receive my permission. Posting the images to a web log or sharing them on a social medium is encouraged so long as it links back to my web page.

I do not charge for downloading the files. However, a donation is suggested. This should be proportionate to the number of files downloaded and the number of copies made of them.



If you are unable to make a donation, I ask that you at least subscribe to my newsletter by e-mailing danielmitsuiartist at gmail dot com.
***

www.danielmitsui.com