21 March 2017

COLORING BOOK: The SAINTS



The Saints: An Adult Coloring Book was published by Ave Maria Press in 2016. It measures 8 1/2" × 11" and contains thirty coloring pages, each featuring a different saint. The pictures are details from my ink drawings; some of the decoration and lettering were taken from other drawings and rearranged new compositions, but all of the artwork originally came from own hand. The Blessed Virgin Mary, John the Baptist, Peter and Paul are included, as are less familiar saints such as Gobnait and Drogo of Sebourg.

It can be purchased through the following websites:

Ave Maria Press
Amazon

My introduction to the book is a condensed version of my essay on Hagiograhy and the Benfit of Doubt; in the summaries I wrote of the 30 saints&rsqup; lives, I was faithful to the traditional narratives.

***

www.danielmitsui.com